Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Look


Everyday life is changing... Continue to make a difference...

This is what i hear on an online radio. And then one application in FB says, try something new today. Tells me I need a break from a routine. So here's what i thought of. A new look for my blog. Hahaha. Its something small but still a difference. And little by little i know i can make a everyday different from previous days.

As one song says... One step at a time... I'm climbing my mountain, one step at a time.

Today is different from the rest. Why? Previous days i would always complain about the time when i am not doing anything at work. But now i realized there are alot of things I can do when I dont have a pending task at work. I can write emails and blogs for one, I can read posts in facebook, research about my sickness or anything under the sun. Call home and have a chat with my Mom. Send a text message to my sister, who i realized i have not talked to as much as before. I listen to online radios, read news, download music. There's so much to do to let idle time pass by until a new task comes up and I become busy again. Afterwhich, i can resume doing these things again. Life is sometimes like this. It does not have to be hard all the time. Sometimes it can be easy.

I don't have to be hard on myself. :)

No comments: