Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy State

Generally I've been in a happy state since Saturday. I've been blessed with a caring family and friends. And a wonderful God.

I watched a comedy movie, Praybeyt Benjamin, with my parents last Saturday. Prior to that I had a really nice talk with my Psychiatrist. Talking to her always leaves me a positive outlook in life. Its as if I had sorted out things in my life which can make me go on living for another month until I see her again. She's like a friend already.

Anyways, going back to the movie, it was a great comedy movie. The people in the moviehouse were laughing in unison on the simplest jokes. I think we all need a good laugh that day and we were immensely satisfied. My father said the movie is quite a short one, which means he enjoyed the movie that he didn't notice the time.

I accomplished a number of good things since the start of the workweek. I managed to handle a series of feeling tensed due to meetings with various people where I'm the main person and not just the one listening. Sigh. I wish I can be more confident next time.

I had a really nice conversation with a friend which made me realize alot of things that I need to change in my attitude in life. She helped me sort out my confusions and clarify things that i need to do to change the current unhappy state in my life. I think I'm starting to do some changes little by little since that talk.

Happy. Its so nice to be Happy. Falalala. Hahaha. I love it!

No comments: