Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Gaining Weight


I found a picture of me about 5 or 6 years ago. I just realized how much i put on weight. The picture was taken from a trip to Cebu when i was working in my first job.

Since then i probably had an additional 4 inches on my waist, and gained about 20 lbs. Now that i'm writing it down, i figured, i really do have to make some ways to shed off some pounds.

I just don't know why i gained so much weight. I have not been eating alot. I manage to control my meals to healthy proportions. Lately i only eat half a cup of rice during lunch.

I must admit, i have not had much exercise. It seems too much for me. My only exercise is the rare times i play badminton with my cousin for one hour. Too rare that in a month i guess we played just twice. I rarely do even a 5 minutes exercise on the treadmill.

Perhaps i do need to push myself to doing some exercise to lose weight. My, it's too difficult to do. Every morning i force myself to wake up to go to work and now i still have to do some exercise???? God help me.

No comments: